4th Forum SKY fast & fixed meets SKYonics – Timișoara, 2017
4th Forum SKY fast & fixed meets SKYonics – Timișoara, 2017
“Most people make things happen because they must do so. Innovators make things happen out of their own will” – Peter Brehm, General Manager bredent Group
The 4th edition of SKY fast and fixed forum gathered together dental practitioners who wanted to keep with the news and research performed and updated around immediate loading implants.
An impressive number of Romanian and international speakers presented their cases and had an open discussion with the audience as to the techniques that they are using to improve the patient implant experience.
Data nașterii: 15.05.1970
- 1976-1984 Absolvent al claselor primare din cadrul Colegiului Bănățean secția de limba germană.
- 1984-1988 Absolvent al Liceului Nicolaus Lenau din Timișoara
- 1989-1994 UMF “Victor Babeș” din Timișoara, Facultatea de Stomatologie 1994 Absolvent al Facultății de Stomatologie UMF “Victor Babeș” Timișoara cu titlul de doctor-medic în profilul medicină, specializarea stomatologie
- 1994 oct. – 1995 mar. – Bursier al statului austriac la clinica de Chirurgie Orală și Maxilo-Facială a Universității din Viena-Austria, clinică condusă de Prof. Dr. Rolf Ewers.
- 1995 Preparator prin concurs la Clinica de Chirurgie Orală și Maxilo-Facială a U.M.F. Timișoara
- 1997 Se transferă prin concurs la Disciplina de Implantologie Orală
- 1998 Devine asistent universitar și medic specialist stomatolog cu ordinul MS nr. 1011/10.12.1998
- 2001 Doctor în științe medicale în baza ordinului MEN nr. 3467/16.03.2001
- 2002 Medic primar stomatologie generală cu ordinul MSF nr. 684/20.09.2002
- 2002 Șef de lucrări la disciplina de Implantologie Orală și R.P.I: a Facultății de Stomatologie a UMF “ Victor Babeș” Timișoara
- 2008 Profesor Universitar la Disciplina de Restaurări Protetice pe Implante a Facultății de Medicină Dentară, UMF “ Victor Babeș” Timișoara
- 2004 Medic specialist chirurgie oro-dentară prin ordinul MSF nr. 7/2004
- Are o vechime de 14 ani în profesie. Desfășoară activitate didactică la două universități și activitate de asistenta de specialitate în unități al MS (cu indemnizație clinică) fiind medic primar
- Membru al D.G.Z.I. (Societatea Germană de Implantologie Orală) din 1999
- Vicepreședinte al S.R.I.O.B. (Societatea Română de Implantologie Orală și Biomateriale)
- Din anul 2004 este membru ICOI (International Congress of oral Implantologists) cu titlul de Fellow
- Din 1999 este șef al disciplinei de Implantologie Orală, Facultatea de Medicină Dentară Universitatea “Vasile Goldiș” Arad,
- Din 2004 este șef al disciplinei de Implantologie Orală, Facultatea de Medicină Dentară Universitatea de medicină și Farmacie UMF “Victor Babeș” Timișoara
- Membru în colegiul de redacție al: Quintessence Romania si Revista Romana de Medicină Dentară
Data nașterii: 19.12.1963, Göppingen, Germania
- 1984-1986 – Studii de tehnică dentară
- 1986-1991 – Studii universitare, specialitatea Stomatologie în Ulm, cu o experiență practică de șapte luni în Asia.
- 1992- 1994 – Colaborator științific pentru clinica stomatologică din cadrul Universității din Ulm cu profesorul Reinhold Mayer, departamentul de stomatologie, periodontologia și stomatologia copilului.
- 1994 – Începutul practicii private, specializare in: Implantologie – stomatologie estetică – Parodontologie
- 1998 – Înființarea centrului dentar well-being pentru profilaxie
Fondator și partener activ al clinicii stomatologice OPUS · DC din Ulm, împreună cu partenerii Dr. Margit Weiss și Dr. Engin Aksoy
Președintele unității de formare avansată “Grupul 16”
Din 2002, consilier național, apoi internațional pentru industria dentară
- DGI – DGP – DGZPW – DGÄZ
- EAO – FVDZ – Gruppe 16
- Rotary – medici voluntari
- German society for tooth, mouth and patient jaw welfare, aesthetic dentistry, Periodontology, Implantology u. a.
- Stomatologie estetică
- Implantologie, Navigație, Estetică
- Concept de tratament SKY fast & fixed
- Concepte pentru proteze dentare
- Practică în concepte de Leadership
- Practică de marketing
- Practică în conceptul de profilaxie și tehnologia digitală Conebeam
- Degree in Dentistry. Murcia University. Spain.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine and Surgery. Summa cum laude, extraordinary doctoral award. Implantology and Biomaterials. Murcia University. Spain.
- International Doctor of Bioingenieering. Summa cum laude. Elche University. Spain.
- Postgraduate of Implantology and Biomaterials. Murcia University. Spain.
- Postgraduate of Oral rehabilitation and Aesthetic Dentistry. ESORIB-NYU.
- Postgraduate of Prosthodontics. Valencia University. Spain.
- Postgraduate of Periodontology. Universidad Complutense. Madrid. Spain.
- Extraordinary award of the Royal Academy of Medicine and Surgery.
- Head of Postgraduate program of Oral Surgery and implantology. UCAM University.
- Senior Lecturer. International Research Cathedra. UCAM.
- Exclusive private practice in implantology, periodontology and Oral aesthetics.
- Head of ESTELS-BIOFACE Spain. Advanced training center in Surgery.
- 82 JCR papers published. Implantology, periodontology and Biomaterials.
- 2003 DDs., ‘Alfonso X El Sabio’ University, Madrid, SPAIN
- 2005 ‘Máster in Implantology’. AFEERO-Universite Paul Sabatier Toulouse III”. Madrid, SPAIN
- 2007 ‘University Specialist Course in Periodontology’. Murcia University, SPAIN
- 2011 MSc., ‘VII Master in Integrative Dentistry, Biomaterials and Oral Implantology’ – Prof. Dr. José Luis Calvo Guirado. Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry. Murcia University
- 2011 MSc., ‘Máster and Doctorate in Aging’. Murcia University, SPAIN
- 2011 Master of Advanced Study ‘OSSEOINTEGRATION OF ZIRCONIA IMPLANTS MODIFICATED BY
- FEMTOSECOND LASER’. (OUTSTANDING).
- 2012 PhD. International PhD in Dentistry. Murcia University, SPAIN. (OUTSTANDING CUM LAUDE).
- ‘Evaluation of histological and histomorphometric bone-to implant contact in zirconia dental
- implants modified by femtosecond laser Vs zirconia implants in healed bone. Experimental study in
- Fox Hound dogs to three months’.
- 2014 Master in Advance Implantology. Prof. Dr. Jose Luis Calvo Guirado. Murcia University, Spain
- 2015 “Universitary Diploma in Advanced Periodontology” Prof. Dr. David Herrera, Prof. Dra. Bettina Alonso
- September’16 – Present ESTELS Dental Clinic. Alicante, SPAIN
- Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
- April’14 – Present POLICLINIC, Kortrijk, BELGIUM
- Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
- June’13 – December’16 MEDIPOLIS, Prof. Dr. Tommie Van de Velde. Antwerp, BELGIUM
- Periodontology, Implant Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Academic courses and Teaching responsibilities
- 2016 – Present Professor of ‘Master in Integrative Dentistry, Biomaterials and Oral Implantology’. Catholic, University of Murcia, SPAIN
- 2011 – 2015 Professor of ‘Master in Integrative Dentistry, Biomaterials and Oral Implantology’. Murcia
- University, SPAIN
- 2011 – 2015 Associate Professor of ‘Clinical integrative Dentistry’ Murcia University, SPAIN
- 2010 – 2015 Researcher of ‘Murcia Biomaterials and Implant Research Group’ (MBIORG). Murcia, SPAIN
- 2010 – 2015 Presenter for ISDIN Laboratory courses for Dental Assistents and Dental Hygienists ‘Maintenance of patients with prothesis over implants
Graduated State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testemitanu”, Faculty of Dentistry, Republic of Moldova in 1995, doctor of medical sciences since 2008, associate professor at the Department of oro-maxillo-facial surgery and oral implantology “Arsenie Guţan” since 2011. Founder of the dental clinic Omni Dent. Author and co-author of over 70 scientific publications.
- Studied dentistry in Munich and Erlangen
- Active in implantology since 1972
- Diplomatic Status of ICOI
- Past-President of DGZI
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Implant Dentistry New York University (1997 to 2007)
- Inventor of the SKY implant system
- Own patents in the implantology sector
- Developers of practical training on artificial patients in implant surgery and – Prosthetic (“The implantation simulator”)
- Director of the International Training Centre of Dental Implantology (IFZI)
- Numerous publications in specialist journals for Implantology
- Speaker at home and abroad
- Textbook author
- Private Practice Dental Implantology
- Completed Masters Degree in Prosthodontics – MDS from the Government Dental College & Hospital – Mumbai University in the year 1990.
- Maintains a Multi-Speciality clinical practice OPUS Dental Specialities in Mumbai, for over 2 decades, since 1991, with special attention to;
- Prosthetics-Full Mouth Restorations, Cosmetics- Smile Make Overs & Implant Restorations- Pioneer in Fast & Fixed & All on Four, same day teeth.
Has Undergone Specialized training in:
- Implantology in Germany & Holland since 1991, and
- Digital Smile Designs in Italy with Dr Andrea Ricci & Christian Coachman.
- Diplomate (ICOI), of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Completed Phantom Master’s Course for Implant Surgery Training at IFZI, Nurnberg, Germany under Dr Manfred Lang.
- Awarded official Instructor, for the IFZI Implant Phantom Training Master’s Course.
- Is a Mentor for the Mastership Series Program on ‘Implant Prosthodontics’, at Eduhub Mumbai, in collaboration with Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine, USA.
- A Founder member & Past President of the Indian Academy of Osseointegration,
- Has been a Reviewer of articles for the Editorial board of the Journal of the Indian Prosthodontic Society.
- A Key Opinion Leader for 3M ESPE India and Bredent Medical GmbH for India.
- Completed case report on SKY Fast & Fixed – temporary restoration & definitive restoration with Bio HPP framework in the book ‘Immediate Restorations-SKY Fast & fixed Therapy by Bredent group.
- Actively involved in conducting Continuing Dental Education courses and Hands- on Workshops for Prosthodontics, Veneers, & Implants in India and has to his credit several Papers and Publications at various conferences in India and Overseas.
- Has conducted, several SKY Fast & Fixed, Hands on training programs with Live Surgery with Dr. Florian Obadan from Romania, at OPUS Dental Specialities and at The D.Y.Patil Dental College in Navi Mumbai.
- A Faculty member for the Nobel BioCare Implant Training Module, held at MCODS-Manipal College of Dental Sciences and at the Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Has conducted & lectured at various Nobel BioCare & ITI study club meetings, in Mumbai.
- Has done a Presentation at the Nobel Biocare Symposium Goa, India April 2015 on, ‘Immediate Implantation & Function -Protocols’
- Presentation at the Indian Society of Osseointegration conference in September 2014 on, ‘SKY – Versatile Treatment Options’
- Certificate of excellence presented for an Outstanding Presentation at the 1st Bredent Group Day South East Europe & 3rd SKY fast & fixed Forum, Romania, November 2015.
- A Consultant with Stemade Biotech, a Dental Stem Cell Banking company in India.
- Is a partner at Adaro Dental Laboratory that specializes in CAD CAM Dental Technology for crowns bridges Implant and Aesthetic cases.
- He is on the editorial panel for Indias First Dental Technology Magazine “Dental Technician”
- He is on the faculty programme for Implant prosthodontics at the Interactive Eduhub Learning with Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
- He is on the faculty programme for Implant prosthodontics at the Interactive Eduhub Learning with Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
- He has authored articles in International Journals and cases done have been featured last in the Spectrum dental teamwork March 2016 issue.
- Has coauthored a book on the Art and Science of Esthetic Dentistry which is in its 3rd publication.
- He has been involved in Cad Cam and Digital Dentistry for over 10 years and His current focus is on specializing in full mouth Rehabilitation Implant cases using CAD CAM technology.
In 2005, Dr. Raluca Cosgarea graduated Dentistry at Ruprecht-Karls-University, Heidelberg, Germany and from 2006-2010 performed her postgraduate training in Periodontology also in Heidelberg. 2009, she obtained her Dr. Med Dent Degree at the University of Heidelberg and one year later, 2010, she obtained her Certificate of Specialization in Periodontology of the German Society of Periodontology. Until 2013 she was Assistant Professor and Research Fellow at the Section of Periodontology, University Clinic Heidelberg, Germany, and in 2013-2014 she was a Research Fellow at the Clinic of Periodontology, University Bern, Switzerland. Since 2013, Dr. Raluca Cosgarea has been Assistant Professor and Research Fellow at the Department of Periodontology, University Clinic Marburg, Germany and since 2011, she is also Assistant Professor at the Clinic for Prosthodontics, Iuliu-Hatieganu University Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Dr. Cosgarea has received several prizes of the Swiss and German Societies of Periodontology, as well as other prizes from NAgP, IAP and from the University of Cluj-Napoca. She has performed research and published several peer reviewed articles regarding topics on microbiological aspects at teeth and implants, non-surgical periodontal treatment, surgical techniques and new materials for gingival recession coverage and is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal Oral Health and Preventive Dentistry. Dr. Raluca Cosgarea is also a member of the Board of the International Academy of Periodontology (IAP).
- Born: 03.Sep 1966 in Mannheim, Germany
- 1986-1990: education as dental technician in Heidelberg, Germany
- 1998: examination as master dental technician in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 1999: foundation of own laboratory in Heidelberg
- 2006: certification as special implant prosthetic laboratory IZI Limburg
- Since 2007: lecturer for implant prosthetics
- Since 2012: technical course trainer for Bredent national/international, focus on implant prosthetics, new materials
- August 2014: Head of courses, education and system consulting at Bredent group
- ISOI (Indonesian Society of Osseointegration) Congress, Bali, Indonesia
- IPS Congress (Indian Prosthodontic Society), Hyderabad, India
- Teamplantology Congress, Istanbul, Turkey
- Spectrum Day, Chicago, USA
- SKY Meeting, Berlin, Germany
- SKY Meeting South East Europe, Bucharest, Romania
- Proesthetic Meeting Jakarta, Indonesia
- Dental Medical Doctor by the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Oporto (FMDUP) (1996-2002)
- Post-graduation in Implantology in Sweden (2002)
- Specialization Course in Implantology by FMDUP (2003-2006)
- Master’s Degree in Implantology by FMDUP (MsC) (2006- 2007)
- PhD Program in Implantology at FMDUP (2013-2017)
- Oral surgeon (specialist in oral surgery) by the Portuguese Dental Medical Association (OMD)
- MINEC knight active member, opinion leader of Megagen Portugal, KOL of DSD
- Expert on Oralsurgerytube, Dentinaltubules and Dental XP educational platforms
- Invited External Teacher at Master and Specialization Course of Oral Rehabilitation (CESPU University, Portugal)
- Private practices in Portugal dedicated exclusively to Implantology, advanced oral surgery and rehabilitation.
- Mentor of professional group Follow the RED
- Born in Bologna on 13/09/1978
- Graduated in Dentistry in 2005 cum laude.
- 2011 obtained level II Master in Periodontology at the University of Siena (Italy)
- 2012 active member of the Italian Society of Periodontology
- Visiting Professor at San Raffaele University Milan 2015-2016
- In 2016 PhD in general medical sciences at bologna university
- In 2017 research fellow at Bologna university
- Since 2005 to data scientific and clinical collaboration with Prof Zucchelli at Bologna University and in private practice.
- Co-author of many scientifically papers in national and international journals and speakers at several conferences.
- Title of the lecture: Soft tissue management around teeth and implant
- The lecture will focus on mucogingival surgery techniques.
- The coronally advanced flap for single and multiple recession defects will be described step by step through clinical cases and videos. The adjunctive use of the connective tissue graft or substitutes will be discussed and the harvesting technique described.
- A novel combined prosthetic and mucogingival approach for the treatment of soft tissue dehiscence around implant will be described.
- Is a Certified Master of Dental Medicine in 2004 at the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the Medical University – Sofia.
- He has completed numerous courses for postgraduate training and has a private business practice since 2006.He works primarily in the field of aesthetic dentistry, implantology, endodontics and microscopic assisted surgery full recovery of deleted and impaired dentition.
- Member of Gide – Global Institute for Dental Education – Los Angeles – USA, gIDE Bulgaria Study Club.
- Member of DSD World Team – Certified Members.
- Member of the BDA and founder of “Club implantology” – Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Owner of MG Dental Clinic.
- 2003-2009 – UMF Carol Davila – Bucharest Faculty of Dentistry
Courses and trainings:
- 2009 – Admitted PhD Oral Implantology – UMF Carol Davila – Bucharest Faculty of Dentistry
- April 2009 – Certificate of Attendance, Cranio-Maxillofacial International Course of Surgery, Timisoara, Romania
- 2010 – Competence implantology – Prof. Dr. Ioan Sirbu – UMF Carol Davila
- 2011 – Training course “Fast and fix” Bredent Germany
- October 2011 – PIZ Certificate Implantology Schöneck, Germany
- July 2011 – Phantom Master’s Certificate Course for Implant Surgery Training, Nurnberg, Germany
- 2012 – GC opinion leaders Romania – Aesthetics direct and fiberglass over 30 courses held in the country
- 2014 – Referee Bredent on immediate loading dental implants
- 2014 – Course Jaws atrophy Anita Eduardo Institute
- 1984 Graduate of Sanitary High School – Sibiu, Department of Dental Technology
- 1992 Post-Graduate Health School – Slatina, Equivalence classes
- 2011 – Present: Dental technician – consultant for bredent medical Romania
- 2001 – Present: L.T.D. Ioan Vasile Băcilă – owner, dental technician
- 1996 – 2000: SC Evident S.R.L – associated dental technician
- 1984 – 2000: Olt County Emergency Hospital, Slatina – dental technician
Training: 1993 – 2006
- “Easily fusible metal casting”
- “Singled stratification, internal and external makeup” -VITA Omega 900
- “Special retention systems “Ancorvis for skeletal prosthesis
- “Prosthesis implant technique BICON”
- “Color theory and esthetic layering material”
- “Casting alloys and one piece casting – bredent method, system Sabath”
- “SKY Implant system, prosthetics , bar constructions and screw retained restorations”
- “SKY fast & fixed and miniSKY therapeutic concepts”
- “Immediate restoration of edentulous patients – SKY fast & fixed concept”
- Advanced course for systems consultant: for2press, BioHPP & visio.lign, precision casting and thermopress.
- Trainers Course
- Veneers on platinum foil
- Dental photography and Digital Smile Design
- International bredent System Consultant Training
From 2011 he is focused on implant immediate restorations, long term SKY fast & fixed restorations, screw retained implant supported bridges, offering his support and knowledge for other dental technicians. He had participated many times with Dr. Florian Obadan in live ops and SKY fast & fixed restorations in several locations from Romania, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia and India. He also participated as a speaker in events and live demonstrations organized by bredent medical Romania and Romanian Dental Technicians Association (OTDR)
Dr Komal Majumdar has graduated from the prestigious Government Dental College, Mumbai.
- She has completed her Clinical Mastership in Oral Implantology from State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- She has completed her one year online externship program with DentalXp at Atlanta, USA
- She is a Diplomate at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. (DICOI, USA)
- She is also a Diplomate at the Indian Society of Oral Implantologists. (DISOI)
- She has completed her PG Cert in Endodontics from IGNOU at GDC, Mumbai.
- She is the recipient of ‘Outstanding Dentist of the Year’ at Famdent Awards, 2015
- She is the recipient of ‘Implantologists of the Year’ at Famdent Awards, 2014.
- She maintains a successful private practice at Navi Mumbai for the past 14 years.
- 1970 born in Augsburg / Bavaria / Germany
- 1990-1995 Dental degree at the FU Berlin and LMU München
- 1995 award as best graduate student 1995
- 1996 Promotion Dr. med. dent. (PhD)
- 1997 Densply science Award Germany
- 1995-1997 Associate professor at LMU Munich department of prosthodontics
- 1997-1999 Professor of the prosthodontic program, subject implant prothodontics
- 1999-2001 Postgraduate in oral surgery at Dr. W. Braun / Nördlingen
- 2000 Implant education center Landsberg
- 2001 private practice with Dr. G. Bayer, Dr. S. Kistler
- 2004 Active Member DGOI / Diplomate ICOI
- 2008 Member of board DGOI
- 2008 Certified Member Implantology EAD (European association of Dentistry)
- 2014 ~ Clinical head Landsberg Implant Education Center
- Dr. Frank Kistler is member and fellow of different professional organizations in the field of implantology, prosthodontics and material sciences and work in implantology since 1996.
- Dr. Frank Kistler is editorial councelor of different scientific papers, as the german “Journal of Oral Implantology”, “Periodontology and Implantology” and “Journal of dental Tech”. Since then he has published more than 70 articles on this subject worldwide.
- He lectured both on national and international main podiums as in Germany, France, Italy, USA, Canada, Russia, Poland, Turkey,Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and others.
- Together with partner Dr. G.Bayer and Dr. Steffen Kistler he maintains an education institute focusing in implant dentistry (www.implantate-landsberg.de).
- His main topic in Implantology is focused on immediate loading and restoration of implants and the use of new materials in implant surgery and prosthetics.
- Nikolaos Mouzis was born in 1976 in Athens, Hellas.
- Twenty years later he graduates from the Dental Technicians department of Athens’ Tec High School.
- From 1997 until 2003 he is attending his father‘s dental lab, a business that started in 1975, and ever since has a noticeable record in manufacturing functional, aesthetic and innovative removable restorations.
- In 2003 Nikolaos was certified as a dental technician and next year gained ownership of the business.
- During that period he has presented his technical theses at the Panhellenic Dental Congress, the Panhellenic Federation of dental labs and has written articles for respective media.
- From 2013 Nikolaos Mouzis is a certified Bredent pilot lab, hosting technical courses and advancing techniques for Bredent materials.
Date of birth: 12/10/1960
- 1979-1983 Studying in Dental Laboratory in Weiden
- 1984-1989 Experiences in different laboratories and laboratories.
- 1990-1992 Department head in southern German large laboratory
- 1993 – March1994 laboratory manager
- Since April 1994 Self-employed in Bad Homburg, JF Dental GmbH, (5 employees)
- Master’s examination 1998 ZTM. Jürgen Friday
- 1996-1997 Los Angeles (USA) Lectures and Courses Lecturing
Publications Since 1992:
- Course leader for various dental companies.
- Lectures and Courses International (USA, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, CHINA and EUROPE)
- 1967 – Born in Bucharest Romania
- 1993 – Graduated “The Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila University” – Faculty of Dentistry, Bucharest
- 1994 – 1995 Worked As an intern for the “Prof. Dr. Dan Theodorescu University Hospital” Bucharest
- 1996 – Started work in his own private clinic
- 2003 – Became specialist in general dentistry
- 2007 – Started his activities in the field of implantology
Born on 25th of November 1974 in Romania, he graduated the Dental University in 2001 at UMF Craiova and since then he is working in his own dental practice as a dentist. Msc in Implant prosthetics ( UMF CRAIOVA)
From 2006 he has done more than 6000 implants in his practice, but also in many collaborations with dental clinics in Romania and abroad.
- 2007 – 2008 – Nürnberg courses IFZI, Prof. Lang
- 2007 – Present Referent doctor for SKY Implant System, bredent medical Germany
- 2007 – “Concepts and strategies in Oral Implantology”, Bucharest, Romania
- 2008 – Certified trainer SKY Implant System
- 2008 – International SKY Meeting in Rome, Italy
- 2009 – Competence in Oral Implantology, UMF Carol Davila, Bucharest
- 2010 – “Building the pyramid of success”-International SKY Meeting in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- 2010 – Master RPSI (Prosthetic Restorations Implant Supported), UMF Craiova
- 2011 – In the frame of the 18th Congress of the Indian Society of oral Implantology, he presented his work “Functional and aesthetic considerations on immediate loaded implants”, and conducted the “SKY fast & fixed workshop” in Hyderabad, India
- 2012 – ”SKY fast & fixed in the maxilla – optimized abutment distance” the SKY Meeting in Munich, Germany – poster presentation
- 2013 – “Implant design and material considerations for immediate loading”, and the workshop “SKY fast & fixed System” at Octaplant, Mumbai
From 2009 he is improving his technique performance in immediate loading concept having 10000 implants, more than 700 cases of SKY fast & fixed. His practice is oriented on implantology. He performs Live-ops and conducts workshops for immediate loading techniques in several Universities in Romania, like in Iasi, University Apollonia, UMF Craiova and abroad and helping many colleagues to offer to their patients more than a mobile prosthesis.